Friday, June 28, 2013

Beginning a New Journey

I read one of my old good friends testimony's last night and it drew my attention quite a bit. I decided that I am going to begin a new religious journey. I was saved when I was a freshman but since then I have pulled myself away and then back to the Lord. I feel that it is easier coming back when you already know Jesus as opposed to finding Jesus in the first place. I decided that if I am going to identify myself as a Christian than I need to start researching and trying to grow in myself. Part of me is uncomfortable about it because I don't want to give up a lot of my sinful ways but another part of me is excited because I know that getting closer to Jesus helps me to grow more. I decided that I am going to start my new journey by listening to some sermons from a church I really like and when I get back home I am going to try to make an effort to go to church, read my bible, and live in the spirit of Christ. I don't know how this is going to turn out but we shall see. I hope that blogging about some of my feelings will help me in this journey.
Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment