Friday, June 28, 2013

Welcome

Hello! I just wanted to formally introduce myself and my new blog!

A little bit about me:
I am studying Political Science and Business with plans to attend law school upon graduating. I am a competitive Figure Skater and am at the Novice level. My favorite TV shows are Vampire Diaries, House of Cards, and Keeping Up with the Kardashians (I know... I know...). My favorite color is yellow because it reminds me of a new day and happiness. I love politics and I have very strong opinions.

What is this blog for?
I am creating this blog to keep track of my spiritual journey with God. It's essentially a tool for me to reflect and share my reflections with the world.

What about you?
Feel free to comment on posts, email me, or communicate me. I would love to know that someone is reading my stuff!

I have never kept a blog before so here goes nothing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment